Keep Your Wanderlust Alive With This List of Short Inspiring Travel Quotes
Discover the true meaning behind wanderlust as you read through these short travel quotes. Get inspired for your next tropical vacation!
Travel is inspirational and experiential. The Extraordinary Moments that you make on vacation can open up your mind to new possibilities, create unforgettable memories, immerse you in new experiences, and change your outlook on the world. But what inspires us to travel?
Join me as I take you on a journey through a list of short travel quotes from creative individuals that will leave you wanting to try new things and visit new places. Get ready to feel inspired!
Short quotes that inspire you to travel
- “Life is about the adventures you take and the memories you make. So travel often and live life with open eyes and an open heart.”
- “I travel not to go anywhere, but to go. I travel for travel's sake. The great affair is to move.”
- “Take a few minutes of every day to fantasize about how you would wander, travel, or explore if you could.”
- “The impulse to travel is one of the hopeful symptoms of life.”
- “Once you have traveled, the voyage never ends but is played out over and over again in the quietest chambers. The mind can never break off from the journey.”
- “We travel not to escape life, but for life not to escape us.”
- “Of all the books in the world. The best stories are found between the pages of a passport.”
- “To my mind, the greatest reward and luxury of travel is to be able to experience everyday things as if for the first time, to be in a position in which almost nothing is so familiar it’s taken for granted.”
- “What you’ve done becomes the judge of what you’re going to do especially in other people’s minds. When you’re traveling, you are what you are right there and then. People don’t have your past to hold against you. No yesterdays on the road.”
- “Travel does what good novelists also do to the life of every day, placing it like a picture in a frame or a gem in its setting, so that the intrinsic qualities are made more clear. Travel does this with the very stuff that everyday life is made of, giving to it the sharp contour and meaning of art.”
- “Travelling tends to magnify all human emotions.”
- “To move, to breathe, to fly, to float, To gain all while you give, To roam the roads of lands remote: To travel is to live.”
- “I am not the same having seen the moon shine from the other side of the world.”
- “I always wonder why birds stay in the same place when they can fly anywhere on Earth. Then I ask myself the same question.”
- “Traveling: it leaves you speechless, then turns you into a storyteller.”
- “Take vacations, go as many places as you can. You can always make money, but you can’t always make memories.”
- “My favorite place to vacation is anyplace by the ocean.”
Travel quotes that encourage new experiences
- “Take only memories. Leave only footprints”
- “The world is full of wonderful things you haven’t seen yet. Don’t ever give up on the chance of seeing them.”
- “The biggest adventure you can take is to live the life of your dreams”
- “We live in a wonderful world that is full of beauty, charm, and adventure. There is no end to the adventures we can have if only we seek them with our eyes open.”
- “Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore.”
- “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, and sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”
- “It’s better to see something once than to hear about it a thousand times.”
- ”A mind stretched by a new experience can never go back to its old dimensions”
Quick travel quotes to help you to relax
- "Sometimes the most productive thing you can do is relax".
- "The more relaxed you can get, the better you'll do".
- "As important as it is to have a plan for doing work, it is perhaps more important to plan for rest, relaxation, self-care, and sleep."
- "Almost everything will work again if you unplug it for a few minutes…Including you".
- “Exploring new places is a great way to relax and clear your mind."
- "Relaxation is the prerequisite for that inner expansion that allows a person to express the source of inspiration and joy within."
- “We need relaxation because we cannot work continuously. Relaxation, then, is not an end; for it is taken for the sake of activity".
- "There is no wisdom without leisure."
- "A massage is just like a movie, really relaxing and a total escape, except in a massage you're the star. And you don't miss anything by falling asleep!"
- "Your body tells you when it is time to work or when it's just time to relax and recuperate."
Feed your wanderlust with a Caribbean vacation
When was the last time you explored a new destination? When is your next escape? Allow your wandering heart to thrive in an immersion of new experiences, new sights, new smells, new flavors, and new feelings. Use family vacation quotes to energize that feeling of escape.
Seize the moment and start looking at the incredible destinations that you can see for yourself. In Mexico, you have mariachi bands, Umami tastes, archeological discoveries, and the warm hospitality of Finest Playa Mujeres.
In the Dominican Republic, you have some of the world's most resplendent beaches, traditional dances, lush jungles, and sunset views from Finest Punta Cana that leave you in awe.
Discover a destination that excites your senses, stirs your love for adventure, and encapsulates you in a warm bubble of leisure, love, and laughter.
The world awaits!
Tags: Finest Playa Mujeres, Finest Punta Cana
Other Articles you may like
Step away from tradition and make your wedding a truly unique experience that does not follow the normal customs and arrangements of a standard celebration.